Most investors use their driving license, passport or National Identity card to verify their ID, although there are some alternatives we can accept.
Most investors use their driving license, passport or National Identity card to verify their ID, although there are some alternatives we can accept. Please send in any of the following documents by contacting us via email@example.com or online chat.
The full list is as follows:
- Current signed passport
- Original birth certificate
- EEA member state identity card
- Current UK or EEA photocard driving license
- Full old-style driving license
- Photographic registration cards for self-employed individuals in the construction industry – CIS4
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency
- Firearms or shotgun certificate
- Residence permit issued by the Home Office to EEA nationals on sight of own country passport
- National identity card bearing a photograph of the applicant
- Please be aware that alternative ID documents will need to be manually checked and so the verification process may take a little longer.