1. Help Center
  2. IF-ISA
  3. Transfer Out an IFISA

How can I transfer my ISA at maturity to another provider?

Firstly, create an account with your new provider. Once you have done this, request an ISA Transfer form from your new provider which can be completed either online or by post. Please ensure that you input your Kuflink Unique Transaction Reference Number on your new provider's form.  When this has been filled out and returned to the new provider, they will then coordinate with Kuflink to facilitate the ISA Transfer.


Updated: 4th September 2023