Select Invest; Select IF-ISA; Auto Invest; and IF-ISA Invest
How our platform works is all dependent on which product you choose.
We have 4 Products:
1) Select Invest - Allocate your funds across any secured loan of your choice*;
2) Select IF-ISA - Allocate your funds across any secured loan of your choice with an ISA wrapper*;
3) Auto Invest - Diversify your funds across multiple secured loans*; and
4) Auto IF-ISA - Diversify your funds across multiple secured loans with an ISA Wrapper*.
Select Invest & Select IF-ISA
Our Select-Invest option means you manage your own portfolio of individual loans that are all secured against UK property*. On Select Invest and Select IF-ISA Kuflink co-invests up to 5% per deal. Each loan displays the lending case, the valuation reports, risk ratings, location, Loan to Values (LTV's), term of the loan (between 3 – 24 months), the interest rate you will receive, and much more.
When investing, you can choose to have your interest compounded, meaning it is not paid until maturity and you earn a little more for your money.
Another option is having interest paid to you on a monthly basis which is on the first working day of every month, it’s as simple as choosing which of the two you would like when making your investment.
Reserve Select Invest & Reserve Select IF-ISA
These are new loans that we have agreed for borrowers but have not yet completed (i.e. we have not paid out funds to the Borrowers), that we place onto the platform for investors to fund.
For each day your funds are held in a Reserve deal, you will earn cash-back that will be paid once the deal goes live!
The cash-back amount will be equal to the interest from the date you put the funds into the Reserve deal to the date the deal goes live, so you don’t lose out.
If you needed to exit your investment early, our Secondary Market is available for you to list your loan for sale, providing the loan has not gone into default. There is a 0.25% seller's fee payable when your investment has sold. If an investor buys your loan, you will then receive your capital and any interest due to you for that month.
Auto Invest & Auto IF-ISA
Our Auto-Invest and Auto IF-ISA option works the same way as each other in that you make an investment which is diversified across a pool of loans (secured on Property*).
When investing, you can choose to have your interest compounded, meaning it is not paid until maturity and you earn a little more for your money. Otherwise Interest is paid annually and on the anniversary thereafter, for 3 and 5 year period investments.
When loans mature they are removed from the pool, and when new loans are available that are suitable for the pool they get added. Your diversification will always fluctuate to match this.
Typically, there are 110-120 loans in the pool at any one time. You can choose to invest for a 1, 3 or 5 year period, where you are tied into the investment throughout the duration of the term and cannot exit early.
* Capital is at risk and Kuflink is not protected by the FSCS. Past returns should not be used as a guide to future performance. Securing investments against UK property does not guarantee that your investments will be repaid and returns may be delayed. Tax rules apply to IF ISAs and SIPPs and may be subject to change. Kuflink does not offer any financial or tax advice in relation to the investment opportunities that it promotes. Please read our risk statement
for full details.Updated 28th August 2021