Buy and sell your existing Select Invest deals on the Secondary Market.
- You may only sell your total investment in one opportunity. Kuflink cannot permit part sales. If you have made multiple separate investments into one opportunity, you may sell one or more of these investments individually.
- Transactions will be subject to an arrangement fee of 0.25%* of the Loan Part value, payable to Kuflink by the seller upon completion of the sale. This fee will be automatically deducted from the sale proceeds.
- Investors are permitted to offer their Loan Part for sale at the original purchase value only.
- When you select a deal to be put up for sale on the secondary market, it will first need to be reviewed by our administrator. We aim to review these within 24hrs (Monday-Friday) but this may fall to 48hrs in busier periods. You will then be notified by email when the review is complete. If successful, the deal will be listed upon the review being complete.
Restrictions for selling a Select Investment on Secondary market
Investors are not permitted to sell during the first month of any loan term.
Investors are not permitted to sell during the last month of any loan term.
Investors are not permitted to sell their investment in any loan which is in default.
Investors are not permitted to sell their investment in any loan which is in arrears.
- Investors are not permitted to sell their investment in any loan where we have temporarily put the account on hold - This would happen where we are awaiting information that is pertinent to the loan
Employees of Kuflink and their close family/friends are not permitted to sell their investments within the first 48 hours of the Secondary Market opening for any particular opportunity, in line with our Conflict of Interest Policy.
Cashback incentives are not eligible for Secondary Market transactions.
Investors are permitted to offer their Loan Part for sale at the original purchase value only
We are working on a Module to allow loans with Partial repayments to be sold on the Secondary Market in the future
- Investors are not permitted to sell Select Invest IF-ISA Investments on the Secondary market at the moment. However, sales will be allowed once the IF-ISA wallet system is released, which is currently being built. Expected release date Dec 2021 / Jan 2022.
T & C's Apply
Updated 26th September 2021